Expressing Emotions in Business
中級Learn how to express surprise, anger, jealousy, disgust, and guilt in a professional context, using real-life workplace scenarios.
🗣 Emotions in the Workplace
Did you hear the news? The boss just officially killed the 'Green Energy' project. It's over.
你聽說這個消息了嗎?老闆剛剛正式取消了「綠能」專案。這事沒戲了。
What? I am surprised! We were already in the final testing phase. How could they just stop now?
什麼?我感到驚訝!我們已經處於最終測試階段。他們怎麼能現在就停止?
They moved the entire budget to Jack's Al department. I'm so angry because we worked countless nights to make that deadline, and for what? Nothing!
他們把整個預算轉移到了Jack的AI部門。我非常生氣,因為我們為達成這個期限工作了無數個夜晚,結果呢?什麼都沒有!
Jack? To be honest, I'm jealous of him. He gets every resource he asks for, and he hasn't even finished his initial project proposal yet.
Jack?說實話,我嫉妒他。他要什麼資源都有,而且他連最初的專案提案都還沒完成。
What makes me feel disgusted, though, is the rumor that Jack only got the funding because he's the CEO's cousin. It's pure cronyism. It's not fair.
不過讓我感到厭惡的是,傳說Jack只因為是CEO的表親才獲得資金。這是純粹的權錢交易,不公平。
Actually... now I feel guilty. Yesterday, when Jack came to me with a technical question about his code, I intentionally gave him the wrong data because I was so frustrated.
其實...現在我感到內疚。昨天,當Jack來問我關於他程式碼的技術問題時,我故意給了他錯誤的資料,因為我太生氣了。
Wow. I'm surprised to hear that from you, Alice. I didn't think you had it in you.
哇。聽到這話,我感到驚訝,Alice。我沒想到你會這樣做。
本課單字
surprised
/səˈprɪzd/
驚訝
I am surprised by the sudden change in plans.
我對計畫的突然改變感到驚訝。
常用片語
final testing phase
最終測試階段
We are in the final testing phase of the project.
我們正在專案的最終測試階段。
測驗預覽
Emotions in the Workplace Quiz
類型:英譯中
題目數:5